Operation of this site may require collection and processing of the following data:
- Visit details to our site or any resources used on our site are not limited to just location and traffic data, weblogs or other communication information.
- Information given to us when you contact us for any reason
- Data offered by filled out forms on our site, like a registration or purchase
Our advertisers and us may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site. Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies. In addition to the above, data gathering can be about general online use through a cookie file. When used, cookies are automatically placed in your hard drive where information transferred to your computer can be found. These cookies are designed to help us correct and improve our site’s services or products for you. You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. If you do decline cookie downloads you may be limited to certain areas of our site, as there are parts of our site that require cookies. Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
Your Information and how it is used
Primarily, we collect and store data about you to help us provide better service and products to you. The following are purposes we may use your information to:
- communicate with you on other products or services you may find of interest, only when consent has been provided
- ensure that contracts we make with you create a commitment, which may require contact or use of your information
- to notify you of changes to our website, products or services that could affect our service to you
- communicate Information on products or services similar to those of an existing consumer purchase. The information sent to you in a communication will be similar to the subject of a recent sale.
We will not use your information, or allow a third-party use of this data, to offer you information about unrelated products or services you may be interested in. We, or third parties, can only communicate if you have consented to such communication and data use. New consumers can be contacted by our website, or by third parties, only if consent has been granted, and only for those communications you have granted. An opportunity for declining your consent is provided on our site. Use this opportunity to withhold your details from us or third parties, regarding data we may collect. Please be aware we do not reveal identifiable information about you to our advertisers, though we may at times share statistical visitor information with our advertisers. At any time you may request information from us, either via a form or other electronic transmission, we may use your information to fulfil that request relating to our services and products.
Storage of Personal Data
If necessary, we may share personal information to our group members including such entities as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries. Information is shared only when applicable.
Third party disclosure may be necessary in regards to personal information in several scenarios such as:
- the sale of our business or its assets, in full or part, to a third party may require personal data sharing
- legally, we may be asked to share and disclose data details
- to assist in reducing credit risk and fraud protection.
Third Party Links